Corsairs of the Caras Shallows
Things we have learned about the Keltesarians
- Matar Vega broke free from slave captivity. Keltesarians enslaved him at an early age.
- Rontor journeyed through Keltesar and its Imperial city on his way to the Caras Shallows. He did not stay long as it was here he learned the wickedness of men, the unnatural greed of the mages, and the viciousness of politics. Rontor did not stay in the imperial city long, for it is a place of thieves and brigands, scoundrels, and cheats, corruption and filth. The imperial city is also a place of intrigue, mystique, knowledge, and power, but that world is not open to a gruff Aonarach barbarian like Rontor.
- Captain Solo purchased slaves from the Keltesarians.
- Rontor was killed once by Keltesarian slavers which gives him even more cause to hate the Keltesairan mages.
- Rontor, Mitch, and TKWIII freed over 1,000 slaves from two slaves ships and commandeered one of them to add it to Darrow’s fleet.
- Khaleedthefooker was a apprentice to a black Robe
- A Keltesarian black robe and a Keltesarian Admrial are brothers and have been working together for their own interests.
- A wealthy Keltesarian supplied both the ship and the captain for the illegal slave trade. His adulterous wife was sleeping with the captain and took care of the economic affairs behind the noble man’s back
- Once it was known that Sameera was working with Darrow, her temple and her family fell under attack.